Buscar en este blog

lunes, 16 de marzo de 2015

Sweet 25

When a man gives up what's left behind?
A trash bag full of broken dawns
But that doesn't matter tonight
On whisky you will drown

It's like sweet sixteen
but you already gave in
Burned on wine and tasted the pain
It's like being virgin again

They say you're grown up
but you still wish to play
You'll say Fuck off!
And start from zero again

Have I given up?
Father in the skies listen to me
Have I failed to be?
I worry no more, let's sit and drink

When I turn 25,
I'll be old enough to join a gang
But younger still
to swim on meds and have no regret

Give me the pills, give me tea,
or a pillow bedroom and nurses and shit
If you'd die before you wake
Just pray the lord your soul to take

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¡Los comentarios son bienvenidos! Pero, por favor, sigue las normas de urbanidad.